PARIS CLUB MAP
What up pimps!?
We’re psyched to be hosting RSD EURO SUMMIT in the city of love, cheese, classy ladies, fashion-week, and luxury lifestyle!
In order to make your trip as enjoyable as possible, we curated a list of the TOP venues and spots for nightgame and daygame.
It is important to know that Paris clubs are a bit strict when it comes to entry compared to other cities. Some are casual and you can get in easily, other venues are more high-end and require you to dress in a more classy/fashionable way, and of course, bringing in girls is a known cheat-code.
As opposed to clubs, the Paris bars are more casual and chill. Without further ado, here are your venues:
2019 TOP 5 PARIS NIGHTGAME CLUB GUIDE:
1. Duplex – Paris 16, 2 bis Avenue Foch (casual club)
- Most famous club of the town.
- Always crowded, infinite number of sets.
- You can get in alone or by 2 (3 guys max at the same time).
- During the week: free before 00.30 – 20eu then – 1 big room open
- During the weekend: paying 20eu & 3 different rooms open inside
2. Wanderlust – Paris 13, 32 Quai d’Austerlitz (rooftop club)
- Probably the best rooftop in town, always full
- 2 crowded rooms, 1 big terrace, and 1 dancefloor in full full air
- Alternative rooftop: DEBONAIR (36 Quai d’Austerlitz, same area)
- Check the events on the FB page for more info: https://www.facebook.com/WanderlustParis/
3. Palais Maillot – 2 Place de la Porte Maillot, 75017 Paris (casual club)
- Good volume
- Similar vibe and rules as “DUPLEX”
4. VIP ROOM (high-end club)
- Little more high-end
- Amazing atypical dancefloor
- Good ratio
- Always free, get in as early as possible (00.20-1am)
5. The Key (high-end club)
- High end venue (dress well and/or bring girls for higher chances)
- Nice dancefloor
- High quality of sets
2019 TOP 5 PARIS BAR-GAME & STREET-GAME GUIDE:
1. Rue princesse – Paris 6
- Tons of casual good bars in the street
- Full of people between 11 and 3
2. Rue des lombards – Chatelêt
- Full all night long
3. Les Grands boulevards – Paris 2, Paris 9
- Wide street full of people but full of cool bars too, which are open from the afternoon ‘til 6am.
- Good bars for game in that aea: Café Oz grands boulevards, O’Sullivan Grands boulevard, Corcoran, Memphis Club. Always full.
4. Rue de Lappe – Bastille
- Always crowded
- Tons of bars, with some clubs too (as Balajo) and easy to get in every place there
5. Rue du Faubourg – République
- Near the Place de la République – the fullest place of Paris 24/7
- Some clubs (ex: Favela Chic) and bars to go to
2019 TOP 5 PARIS DAYGAME SPOTS:
1. Rue Rivoli – Paris 1-4
2. Boulevard Haussman – Paris 8-9
3. Chatelet-les Halles – Paris 1
4. Jardin du Luxembourg – Paris 6
5. Place de la République
That’s it! You now have all the greatest spots and venues you need to enjoy the city of love to the FULLEST. 😉
For other cool tips and wingman meetups, join the Telegram group here: RSDParis
– Farid, RSD Paris Inner Circle Leader